• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A bounty ledger?

captfluoro

When I was young my Dad taught me how to play chess. After playing for a few years we had the same routine. He would grab a white and a black chess piece put them behind his back and I would pick his hand. If I picked white I went 1st and so on. One day out of the blue, he switched things up. I happened to pick white, so we started setting up the chess board. He started putting the white pieces on his side. I questioned him he said "don't worry". After the board was set up, my Dad told me to go. I went to move a black piece and he said "no" your white. He then explained about thinking outside the box, and playing chess from the opposite side would enhance my thinking. As a kid I thought it was weird. But it was more of a life lesson. Put yourself in your opponents shoes.

My point is, I want to believe Goodell, I was bashing the Saints**** when I 1st heard the news. Hell I still am. I laughed at their organization. But after the smoke settled, I started, really thinking about it. Putting myself in the Saints**** fans shoes. I could be wrong, but something is not adding up. I question it, but then I ask, would the owners allow this to happen, RG is a puppet. He is the spokesman for league and he doesn't have as much power as it seems. wouldn't think that the owners would allow this to happen, it has to be deeper than most rational people would think, I'm not really into conspiracy theories, but this has to be a conspiracy. Im really starting to think it was planned by the owners, maybe because of all the lawsuits, that would be my guess.

After today, I read the article about the ledger,so my mind was like okay, it must be true. But after reading the article on PFT, that kind of discredited the ledger, Ledger entries for Bills game raise new questions about alleged Saints**** bounty program | ProFootballTalk

I started to think, was the bounty on both sides of the ball.

But then came the revised version and it mentions the Panthers, and Thomas Davis, If my memory is correct Davis tore his ACL back peddling with no contact. I wouldn't call that a pay for injury by a Saints**** player. It is getting really odd.

NFL leaked the wrong information and after the PFT article laughing at the NFL they have now changed the evidence once again.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/06/01/league-revises-its-ledger-leak/

After finding out the 3 players injured in the BIlls game all played on defense now the NFL is saying that the game in question was against your Panthers.

Only problem, Thomas Davis was the only injured Panther player in the game and he blew out his knee when it was stuck in the turf in a non contact injury. Maybe the Saints* were so dirty they hired the dirt and turf to do their bounty work.

You can't make all this poo up against the Saints** if they tried. Also, titties' speech was pretty evident.

Yeah against Greg Williams but nobody else. It isn't like a player came out and admitted that they targeted the head of niner player, at least not until after the Niners played the following week when the Giant players admitted it to the media.

Besides, the only players injured in the game against the Niners were Saints*.

Yeah against Greg Williams but nobody else. It isn't like a player came out and admitted that they targeted the head of niner player, at least not until after the Niners played the following week when the Giant players admitted it to the media.

Besides, the only players injured in the game against the Niners were Saints**.

ad.jpg

NFL leaked the wrong information and after the PFT article laughing at the NFL they have now changed the evidence once again.

http://profootballta...ts-ledger-leak/

After finding out the 3 players injured in the BIlls game all played on defense now the NFL is saying that the game in question was against your Panthers.

Only problem, Thomas Davis was the only injured Panther player in the game and he blew out his knee when it was stuck in the turf in a non contact injury. Maybe the Saints** were so dirty they hired the dirt and turf to do their bounty work.

Ummm, the ledger allegedly states payouts for bit hits as well as injuries. So who is injured on the day is irrelevant, just who was paid.

Ummm, the ledger allegedly states payouts for bit hits as well as injuries. So who is injured on the day is irrelevant, just who was paid.

Actually it is quite relevant. Since there was supposedly 3 payouts of $1000 for this game and the only person that was injured was a defensive player that was untouched this ledger only proves that if these payouts happened it wasn't for injuring players. This means it wasn't a bounty system but a pay for performance system which has been common practice throughout the league that many teams and players have openly admitted to. So now, why are the Saints* the lone team being punished and why is the NFL trying to spin it as a bounty system?

Why has the NFL gone so far out there way claiming all these pay for injuries happened but refuse to release any evidence? Why has the NFL claimed they have rock solid evidence and each time they leak the evidence to the media it only seams to help the Saints* case? Why is the NFLPA, the players (league wide) and the Saints* players screaming foul at the top of their lungs? Why did the lead investigator for the NFL resign during this case? Why did the NFL pay an "expert" to come in and say they have solid evidence and claim the evidence was something completely different than what it actually is?

If the Saints* did in fact have a bounty system in place like the league is claiming then why not just release the evidence so we can all just move on instead of attracting multiple lawsuits and fighting it out in court and the media for months?

Archived