• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone Going to Training Camp?

Catalyst

I've never been, but I just booked my hotel for July 30th - August 1st. Anyone else here going to be there?

I only managed to find one hotel that was nearby Wofford but all the reviews said it was a shithole so I went with another one about 3 miles away. If anyone who has been before knows, what's the deal with parking at Wofford? Do you have to pay or park a mile away and walk or is there parking nearby?

Parking is free. Bring an umbrella or get there early to find shade as it is at a premium on the hill. Get there 45 minutes before the start of practice and wait at the fence if you want autographs.

We will be writing up a bunch of tips and such as the date gets nearer.

parking isn't a big deal. it's real close and it's free.

i honestly would look at spending most of my time in greenville...even getting a hotel room there and just travel to spartanburg for TC and to go to the beacon (cause your body could probably only handle the beacon once in that short a time span).

greenville>>>>>>>spartanburg.

I'll be there, as usual. The parking situation is great, actually. Free, yes, and it's right there next to all the practice fields so it's not a long walk at all. But still try to get there at least 30 minutes before practice. Bring some cash in case you find something good at the merchandise truck. That's where I found my white Gamble jersey for $5.99.

parking isn't a big deal. it's real close and it's free.

i honestly would look at spending most of my time in greenville...even getting a hotel room there and just travel to spartanburg for TC and to go to the beacon (cause your body could probably only handle the beacon once in that short a time span).

greenville>>>>>>>spartanburg.

What is this beacon?

Archived