• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One thing I have not seen mentioned yet regarding minicamp....

Zod

Yeah the only one you can easily statistically define with much accuracy is the going for it on 4th down thing. I think that most of the time defensive HCs ARE more conservative by nature on O, which is usually what is meant when people say someone is a conservative HC, OFFENSIVELY conservative. Fox is not the first or last HC I have heard say a punt is not a bad thing. I think I read Fisher saying that somewhat recently as a matter of fact.

Fox has never said anything is bad. He can run the same play 187 times in a row and he would claim it was good play calling.....they just didn't execute it well enough.

No, the facts are that until you show me a link where Fox has stated that he is what you propose and performs as you perceive then it's all BS. Those are the facts. Big talk doesn't make it true. Prove it, just don't say it. Once you do that you have credit and can continue. Until then you have none...

I love how people continue to criticize Delhomme, Fox, the front office, etc. ad naseum and never present the evidence that support their case. Don't mind you bringing it, just bring some evidence to back it, that's all I'm sayin'...

I saw this quote from Beason on the Panthers website and I was wondering if anyone else saw it and recognized its significance...

here is the link: http://www.panthers.com/news/article-1/masons-minutes-minicamp-shots/902fc6ea-d60b-427e-be7e-a7624aca25b4

and the quote: "I got a random text message from somebody who said, 'Look after him," Beason said. (In reference to Everette Brown)

Bingo.

Wonder who sent it...

Forgive me if it has been mentioned

That said from Zod? :eek: What'd you do with the real Zod? Bring him back! :D

Marty Hurney was at the mini camp. I don't recall ever seeing him at one before. He was actively walking around the field.

Was Mr. Richardson there? Maybe he's being JR's eyes & ears.

Beason wouldn't fraternize with Seminoles haha

:lol: That's why he said it was random. :lol:

Archived