• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

(rumors) Charlotte Bobcats - Clevland Cavs

carolina-chuck

Not really sure the #24 pick would be enough, I dont know who you can pick there who is worth it. Maybe Sullinger if he falls

I think you would be suprised. Go check out some mock drafts, there are alot of guys that have some good talent that will be left.

I really hope this happens though.

<strong>     The Bobcats would reportedly swap their second pick with the Cavs 24th, and it is still unclear what else, if anything, would be included in the trade.

just to satisfy Irving?"

If that reads like it seems, a BIG FAT NO to that deal, I wouldn't trade the 2nd and 31, pick for the 4th and 24th and nothing else. Not worth it. I would consider a straight up swap of #2 for #5 and #24. Love to then package 24 and 31 and move up to the teens for another pick.

Barnes or Drummond. If not Drummond a 7footer somewhere in the draft who has a pure center mentality.

I'd love to see Drummond and Biyombo together. Both guys are athletic freaks.

This team has big holes at the 3 and 5. If I were them I'd draft one of those two or both. If we get quality picks at both positions we'll be cooking with gas!

If we end up with a couple late round first picks, I'd like to see us use one of the picks (or an early 2nd rounder if he's still there) on Andrew Nicholson. The guy has only been playing basketball since he was 17, but he's already well polished. He's 6'10, can block shots, score inside, and can also step outside and hit long jumpers. He plays hard and is very smart. He killed it at the combine.

Keep in mind that we still have our amnesty, as do other teams. So salary dumps could play a big role on draft day this year when it comes to trades. Cho will be working the lines til the last second and my guess is we will be told whom to pick, as well telling the Cavs whom to pick, and move from there. Could be a multiple team blockbuster (crossing fingers).

Archived