• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey look! A thread worth clicking on.

Rhys

summary please. i can't listen to that dameshek guy.

He starts out talking about his foundation or movement that he started about giving people socks and shoes, but before they wash their feet. They have donated 50 grand.

They get to the season. How things are, OTA's. One guy named "Rank?" has the Panthers winning the division, Dameshek said they don't. The Bucs will. Some other guy asked him, Dameshek incredulously, "You think tampa is better than carolina?!"

SS: I think we hold our own destiny and we have the ability to be a great team or a bad team. We have to do one of the other. It's not going t0 be pretty. Coach rivera said we are 4 games better than last year. So don't throw a party and don't think we've arrived. I like that.

Dameshek: Who's that second guy? What about LaFell? Whos' going to take that number 2 spot?

SS:I think Brandon has done a extremely good job. They had legs and legs helped us all understand the system. Brandon brings to the table what you need for him to become a very phenomenal player. People need to understand and respect that he's going to be great. He's a wide receiver just like me. And maybe the reason that he dind't get the accolades and praise was because we had not time to get ready and they brought in Legs for his knowledge. Then he pulled his Hammy, he's always fighting back. Then in his Rookie year it was a tough situation to be his first rodeo. He was brought in and given a donkey for the rodeo. Most guys would be affected badly by that but it helped LaFell, he's shaken it off. We have a full year of knowing what we are doing. We can sit down and analyze everything. This is what we call this and why. He doesn't show spurts, but he has what is needed from a NFL receiver.

Damashek: We're playing bad cop good cop, steve is the good cop. Blah blah blah, Steve you're not making the playoffs.

SS: This game isn't played in the office and your rankings or what you say will not affect the outcome.

Dameshek: I feel attacked right now (You should feel that way)

Some guy in the back: Actually one guy said you were, you can say no one believed in us except that fat guy in studio 66 in the back!

(Laughter)

SS: Actually when we make the playoffs, I'm going to eat a pie. I'm going to bring you a pie. Mince Meat pie.

D: I like pie.

SS: you're going to eat more than a bite too.

Then they ask him to dance with some dude. He turns them down and basically says he's not going to. LOL

D: How do you get so wide open?

SS: Small guy you know? I just sneak through. The pink panther.

They thank him for coming over and he promises to bring that pie for him when they make the playoffs.

It starts after minute 50 by the way...thanks for saying that OP. I mean I really needed to hear these idiots discuss other crap I really don't care about.

Yeaaahh, meant to do that. I don't mind Rank and Shek, but they rub some people the wrong way with their braggadocio.

Archived