• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whistle Blower Identified in Vilma Case

L-TownCat

Not sure why I didn't realize that.

I know why. Because you hopped on board the Saints** bandwagon in 2009. Now, you must defend them blindly like a Useful Idiot because it's too soon to change your name to manning2anothersuperbowl. If you changed now, you'd be ridiculed to no end. It's ok dude, I understand the corner you are painted into.

HAHA you have proved my on point "There are 50,000 pages of investigation but the two or three thousand which have been released were done so specifically to show Vilma's involvement." what piece of evidence has shown Vilma's involvement. Please show me one just one!

Admit it, you are one of the ones that jumped the gun as well. The entire case was based on evidence that is not reliable. "The idea that there was no bounty is purely ridiculous" Really, just waiting for someone to show some evidence.

What the hell are you talking about?? The 2 or 3 thousand pages were requested by the NFLPA regarding the players involvement and were released by the NFL. They didn't release the other information regarding the rest of the investigation because they have no reason to do so nor do they have to justify their investigation.

You really are out in left field although based on the Saints* report site about as informed as the rest of Saints* fans which is very little.

There have been numerous reports from reporters, lawyers, etc which have acknowledged that the evidence against the Saints* and players is very substantial and overwhelming. I will take their word for it over a ignorant homer like you.

There is a significant difference between the two.

I don't see that at all. I think many unbiased people are really starting to be suspicious of the way the NFL has done this. I know most people here truly want to see bad things happening to a rival team but I personally can't suspend my common sense and judgement and pretend it's only delusional Saint fans who find something not right about the investigation and process. It all just seems fishy regardless of what team I pull for.

What information do you have to say that there was not an appropriate investigation and process but a bunch of defense lawyers making accusations. The league shared information with reporters a few weeks ago and the consensus was that the evidence against the players and the Saints* was convincing and overwhelming. Reporters would have loved to take that apart and get dirt against the NFl for an expose. It didn't happen because the case against the team and players is more than substantial. The majority of people thinking that the NFL are wrong are Saints* fans, gullible people and anti establishment contrarians.

What the hell are you talking about?? The 2 or 3 thousand pages were requested by the NFLPA regarding the players involvement and were released by the NFL. They didn't release the other information regarding the rest of the investigation because they have no reason to do so nor do they have to justify their investigation.

You really are out in left field although based on the Saints** report site about as informed as the rest of Saints** fans which is very little.

There have been numerous reports from reporters, lawyers, etc which have acknowledged that the evidence against the Saints** and players is very substantial and overwhelming. I will take their word for it over a ignorant homer like you.

Are you blind or just refuse to think? Show me in the 2 or 3 thousand pages of so called evidence where a) there was proof of a bounty that wasn't given by a disgruntled employee that has sense recanted his statement or B) any player or coach that has admitted there was a bounty. Please show me this. I'll be waiting, thanks!

Are you blind or just refuse to think? Show me in the 2 or 3 thousand pages of so called evidence where a) there was proof of a bounty that wasn't given by a disgruntled employee that has sense recanted his statement or B) any player or coach that has admitted there was a bounty. Please show me this. I'll be waiting, thanks!

What evidence do you have to prove that there was no bounty gate. What is ridiculous is that stupid saint fans really believe that there is some kind of conspiracy against the Saints*** and nobody else. You believe that the NFL jumped out there with fines and suspensions because they were hell bent to punish someone. Forget that they warned the Saints*** multiple times and only acted when they refused to change things and ignored the league. Forget that the punishments were largely for lying about bountygate and then covering it up. Forget the the team and coaches agreed to the punishment because they knew they were guilty and that the evidence was overwhelming.

A disgruntled employee may have given enough evidence to convince the NFl that the practice was still going on and they needed to investigate more but I really doubt if 50,000 pages of evidence where all about a disgruntled employee testimony. Seems they have more than they need. And why would I have to prove that there is a bounty gate to you or anyone else? The punishments have been handed out, the suspensions enforced. Seems to me unless the players can show it didn't happen, then things remain as they are. I have no problem with that.

Sant fans are so wrapped in the injustice of it all they are willing to believe any kind of crap a defense lawyer makes up. It may work on a crap site like Saints*** Report but don't expect it to fly anywhere else. Why not go back there where people think you may know something instead of being an ignorant troll here.

I have doubts about the the Bounty Gate, Im still leaning towards the league, because they have not released the full amount of evidence that they have.

The evidence that they did leak, that caused a lot of doubt was the Bounty Ledger, during the Panther VS Saints* game, when players got paid for injuries, but it was Thomas Davis who got injured and he wasn't anywhere near a Saints* player.

But then I listen to the Greg Williams audio and I tell myself that, that is a smoking gun, GW told players to target MCL's and ACL's and make that the money, pretty much. So to say that GW was preaching to death ears, I highly doubt that.

The disgruntled ex coach, do you think his grudge against the team, would cause him to dishonestly throw players under the bus?

I think not.

Maybe Goodell is holding on to the most incriminating evidence, for whatever reason. I can't question his tactics. Do most teams have a Play for Performance? Hell yeah. Probably won't after Goodell came down on the Saints*.

But the small doubts that I have, don't add up to how much conclusive evidence that I have seen. And the league has only real eased like 10% of the evidence.

The most ridiculous part of this is that the players all signed off on the CBA but as soon as something doesnt go their way, they immediately run to the courts. Guess what guys, its a collectively bargained process! The courts cannot substitute judgement for the CBA. It has already been decided. You guys should have read the fine print! Or maybe not have trusted De(bag) Smith.

Man you guys come up with more stupid rants then anything I have ever seen.What evidence do you have to prove that there was not bounty?

Really? So the players have to prove there was not a Bounty instead of God Dell proving that there was one. Boy have you been suckered in by the mighty NFL. Also, this nonsense that because the players signed on to the CBA means that they have no recourse if God Dell makes unjust and unlawful rulings is ridiculous. It doesn't matter what was signed or what fine print there is, if God Dell is ruling unfairly and it is keeping players from earning a living trust me, the courts will not allow it to continue. I swear I think the IQ of this board is around a 5th grade level.

HAHAHAHA this is becoming laughable

League backs off view that Hargrove said “give me my money”

http://profootballta...ve-me-my-money/

This is the same evidence that f

ormer prosecutor Mary Jo White, who presented the league’s case at the appeal hearing, said was undeniably Hargrove. Someone please shut down this circus.

They back off of Hargrove saying it, but for sure it came from the Saints* sideline......

Hargrove was suspended 8 games. You really think part of that wasn't because God Dell thought Hargrove was the guy on the tape saying "pay me my money"? Someone on the Saints* sidelines says "Pay me my money" and that is proof there is a bounty? I can assure you that evidence like that would be laughed at in court. What about Mary Jo White saying she knew it was Hargrove because you could see his lips moving.

Goodell has to be forced out. There is no other option.

Archived