• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can I watch Panther games without direct tv? (living in Atlanta)

Hotsauce

• 1 month later...

As others have pointed out in the thread, there are a ton of scattered Panthers fans all across the Atlanta metro region.

If you're looking for a place to go watch the games in the northern suburbs, a few of us are going to try JEFFREY'S on GA120 in Duluth/Johns Creek area.

If that doesn't work, well - open to other suggestions.

Anyone up for meeting at Jeffery's tomorrow for the game???? Or somewhere else close by?

Jeffrey's Sports Bar & Grill

11585 Jones Bridge Rd Johns Creek, GA 30022

770-346-0807

If it's going to be a yearly thing for you I'd go ahead and buy a PS3 as long as your internet's good. They're relatively cheap now, it's also a blu-ray player, and there's enough exclusive games now to justify having both it and an xbox. Otherwise your options are sports bars or sketchy streams for life.

Watch it online for free. It's not HD or nothing, but it's free.

I just moved to Atlanta (in case you missed my moving to ATL thread). I am looking at new TV packages. I have had direct tv in the past, but prefer to have Uverse again.

Does Xbox stream it? Can I stream the games online? Any other ways I can get the games w/out direct tv?

Watching the falcons will not be an option.

Thanks

Yeah you can watch it on firstrowsports.eu or atdhe.eu for free.

Archived