• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

8/14 training camp twitter thread

Alright Norman...lets see what you got this weekend. Keep it up

Medlock is sounding more and more like our new kicker

Anyone know how Josh Thomas is doing today?

McClain seems to be learning how to step it up to the next level...now he needs start building on the consistency side. I really hope having a healthy Edwards will allow McClain to develop into a solid DT. We need that interior push sooooooo badly

If the Kickoff team could tackle, it wouldn't have been a TD. The coaching staff needs to start valuing points over kickoffs. Reports through out training camp said Medlock was kicking them into the endzone on every kick. Im pretty sure it was a fluke. Even if he has one bad KO every once in a while, I would be happy knowing that he can be reliable in tight games. The KO team should be able to tackle a returner. There's just no excuse for that.

I completely agree with the kickoff coverage needing to improve. They need to be prepared for a weak kick and fill their lanes. The short kickoff is also unacceptable, but I am glad to hear it was a fluke. His leg strength looks much stronger than Mare's, and even Mare is kicking them into the endzone. If Medlock continues the way he has been playing, he is going to make this team.

Sounds like a nice practice for Huddle hopes and dreams. Medlock looking a lot better than Mare. Norman maybe becoming the 2 and Captain moving to the Nickel.

Man I hope Norman can lock down the 2. Even if he's only average this year, his nose for the ball will drastically improve my confidence in he secondary and going up against a guy like Julio Jones.

Joe Person@josephperson

To which Olsen replies: "Only your third day practicing. Fresh legs."

oh snap. burn.

but Olsen is probably right. All these guys are a day away fromleaving the hot hell hole known as Spartanburg....and Norman has been chillin

but good play is good play. nice to hear.

Archived