• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More rookie hazing!

GolfRasta

Saw this on twitter like 2 days ago. I laughed my ass off. He left his keys in the cafeteria, and I forget who grabbed them, but they set it up on twitter beautifully. Said missin keys, included pic...wouldn't want them to end up in wrong hands. Next tweet was I think it may be too late. Bersin then replied saying keys were stolen, then they posted the pics. At first Bersin didn't notice that his car was full of popcorn because of the packing wrap... Then he was like holy poo! You guys got me good!

Epic prank all unfolded via twitter. It was hilarious at the time

Maybe it's just me but the NFL is supposed to be ona higher, more professional level. All rookies are expectected to come in, join a team, and contribute immediately..... Therefore hazing becomes a rather juvenile, counter productive way of exerting dominance on one's peers. I do not agree or consent to hazing or mistreatment of teammates on any NFL club. I wish my Panthers were more mature than this. I can almost accept the tradition of carrying veteran pads but getting tied to goal posts is archaic and in some cases criminal acts of grown men with juvenile minds. It's an embarrassing and discraseful tradition of professional players who have yet to mature and treet peers as respected members of a a team.

Harmless hazing like this is a part of making the rookies feel more welcome. If you just take the acts at face value and don't understand the feeling of camaraderie that is behind them, you've probably never been part of a tight knit group such as a sports team or military or anything like that. The ones that feel left out or unwelcome are the ones who aren't included.

Archived