• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rumors of 1 man officiating crews....

L-TownCat

Considering the calls we were getting last year I couldn't care less who officiates these games. The professional officials suck, the replacement officials suck... maybe they should just switch to all digital.

You know it won't happen, but with the tech we have now, they could put like 16 cameras all around and above the field and have 3 or 4 guys in a booth officiate the game just as good or better like that...

actually, I can see the league going overboard on calls.. a few missed calls are better than becoming ridiculously strict..

As for the rumor, it doesn't hold weight? bad rumor? LOL..

who truly believes Roger Goodell wouldn't implement this? what action in the past has shown you he isn't prone to drastic changes?

Florio raises a good point. Of course people won't like the drastic change, but Panther fans can finally quit bitching about missed calls, right? Obviously there should be a 95% accuracy or better...

As for the rumor, it doesn't hold weight? bad rumor? LOL..

who truly believes Roger Goodell wouldn't implement this? what action in the past has shown you he isn't prone to drastic changes?

frankly I wouldnt be that surprised. One of the main reasons the NFL has been completely dominating the other American Pro Sport circuits financially and in popularity is because of it's willingness to embrace the digital age. You can't go anywhere without being screamed at to join a new fantasy football league, the NFL has by far the easiest website to use out of the other professional sports, and madden is by far the most popular of sports games.

Archived