• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Medlock

Car123

It does seem like he takes misses extra hard. I actually found it weird that RR went straight up to him after the miss, and still, Medlock looked like he was about to cry.

I'm hoping for the best... Hopefully the staff shows enough confidence in him that he believes in himself enough not to stay down about them. If he made them in practice regularly, then it's purely mental, which can be fixed. Mare had no chance because he flat out sucked.

when kasay was a rookie, or relatively new, was he consistent? i can't remember, i was 4.

No ones perfect. However; that was his chance. Just imagine.. win on the road.. going into the season.. new kicker.. sigh

Now, we have something to prove. Especially medlock.. now i just hope he doesnt freak himself out everytime..

Oh no! Medlock missed meaningless kicks in a meaningless game! Should he have made at least the 50 yarder... Yes. 56, you're not really expecting the guy to make it. Actually you're closing your eyes pre snap and praying that he somehow makes that kick... You know the prayer... The one where you promise you'll stop doing (x) or (y) if he makes it?

I'm not worried at all. He's been nailing them all throughout the offseason. Guy had a bad day on a good day to have a bad day imo. When the bullets start flying I'm confident that he'll be clutch.

I wanted Mare out... Don't want him back either. I trust Medlock, even after tonight. Hell even if he loses a game for us down the line... It's not like I'll ever think that Mare would have made it...

I hope we don't have to go down that rd, and I'll be pissed if we do... But for the lack of a better term in this situation... "it is what it is"

I won't trip until a miss costs us a game. I have a feeling that this guy will win us some games this year. This is one of those threads that everybody bumps when he kicks a clutch game winner... Then we all laugh at the people who wanted Mare back... Or at least I hope

Archived