• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lawn Care

The Saltman

Lol I'm not going to re plant. I don't have time for all that shiit. Just need to know the basics of keeping a yard up to date. Not sure what would be a good push mower for a good price. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Just make sure it has a Briggs and Stratton engine. Unless you can afford Honda. The more HP it has the better it's pull will be for the self propel. If you have hills in your yard that matters more. 20" deck will likely be enough for you.

people have landscapers? God I'm poor. I don't even have a lawn mower. Last time I cut my grass it was with scissors. My grass is about the height of my house now. Some toothless redneck came to my house asking if he could cut the grass but I couldn't afford to pay him. Some people have it too easy.

I got the landscaper that does the hotel my family runs to cut my grass also. Was included with the hotel,deal. We let them go and now i either have to do it on my own or pay a landscaper 150 a month to do it. Screw that.

Just make sure it has a Briggs and Stratton engine. Unless you can afford Honda. The more HP it has the better it's pull will be for the self propel. If you have hills in your yard that matters more. 20" deck will likely be enough for you.

A Honda engine isn't that much more expensive than a Briggs. Definitely worth the extra cost in the long run, though.

You are going to need some serious mower to cut your grass.

Lot's of RPM's and HP. You can't just go buy a cheapo from Home Depot and expect it to work on your yard.

Go get a weed eater that has the removable ends that can attach a blower and an edger as well. That is, IF you are trying to get by on the cheap and not buy all three separate.

If you are low on cash check out local pawn shops for blowers, weed eaters, and edgers, just check the engines.

You are going to need some serious mower to cut your grass.

Lot's of RPM's and HP. You can't just go buy a cheapo from Home Depot and expect it to work on your yard.

Go get a weed eater that has the removable ends that can attach a blower and an edger as well. That is, IF you are trying to get by on the cheap and not buy all three separate.

If you are low on cash check out local pawn shops for blowers, weed eaters, and edgers, just check the engines.

I disagree on the edger attachment. I returned the one I bought because it would stall out the engine very easily. An electric blower isn't a large expense either.

We pay my husband's cousin to do it..he owns his own company and I'm not gonna lie..My husband is lazy and I just don't want to do it. I'll do the flowers, shrubs and all that stuff..I just HATE cutting the grass. We pay the dude $80 a month and it's well worth it

actually if someone gave me a riding one, I'd get on there and do it..but hell naw to pushing it

We pay my husband's cousin to do it..he owns his own company and I'm not gonna lie..My husband is lazy and I just don't want to do it. I'll do the flowers, shrubs and all that stuff..I just HATE cutting the grass. We pay the dude $80 a month and it's well worth it

actually if someone gave me a riding one, I'd get on there and do it..but hell naw to pushing it

You would be completely bad-ass.

lawn-mower-batman-humor-funny.jpg

Archived