• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can you feel it...

Jon Snow

Buddy of mine asked me if I thought Rivera was the kind of guy who would "take his foot off the gas".

My response: Yes, I think he would take his foot off the gas, and put it on your throat.

Here's hoping we have a good enough team to allow him to do that.

That sounds wonderful but there was plenty of criticism of the team doing just that last season.

There's no better time than now - we feel excitement and energy for what could be an incredible season, but yet hasn't been spoiled with any unknown reality. Savor the next few days, once it starts, all the fun of speculation ends.

But there should be no reason to sit on your hands and stifle your enthusiasm until you see this team win a couple of games. The time to be fired up is now!

Definitely some energy in the air. Give me a healthy Beason for 16 games and an overperforming d-line and this team is lethal. No, better yet, this team is deadly.

Better yet, it's fatal. No wait, malignant. We cause death slowly.

I think many Panther fans are "afraid" we aren't going to be good. And that's usually how I felt in the past.

Now, I don't think there is any reason to be afraid anymore. This team can play with anyone, and win any given Sunday no matter the opponent.

So no fear from this quarter of the Bucs, Saints*, Falcons, or anyone else.

Archived