• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Campbell needs to start at RT

SuperMan

After rewatching the game (which was painful, by the way) I pretty much agree. I like Hangman. He's a good guy by all accounts. But I don't feel he should be on our starting line.

Silatolu has a pretty sizable potential upside and I believe he'll get better quickly enough to warrant a tempered judgment from the fans for a while.

Everyone has a bad game every now and then. Give Hangman a couple of games to prove his worth. You guys seem to forget that McCoy was drafted very high for a reason. Injuries have limited him, but he is a very good DT. Give the guy his due.

Another thing is that Campbell is a better pass protector than run blocker. Maybe his talents will be better used at LT. Not sure I would trust him protecting Cam's blindside though.

This ain't madden little boys.

Bell was our strongest offensive linemen at RT on Sunday and that's where he'll play for the rest of the season.

Campbell rides the bench for a reason. If he was good enough to play than they would play him. Hangman will suffice for now, I don't know why they don't give Pollack a shot. Maybe we'll do something about the RG problem by week 6.

Everyone has a bad game every now and then. Give Hangman a couple of games to prove his worth. You guys seem to forget that McCoy was drafted very high for a reason. Injuries have limited him, but he is a very good DT. Give the guy his due.

Another thing is that Campbell is a better pass protector than run blocker. Maybe his talents will be better used at LT. Not sure I would trust him protecting Cam's blindside though.

You guys apparently haven't been paying attention Hangman has pretty much been terrible since he arrived back, he was able to "hide" last season because we had three other quality starters on the line and he had a rookie beside him in Bell who took the brunt of criticism.

I'm sorry but he really is a weakness on this offensive line .. hopefully they can shore up the problems because we play some monster D-lines this year.

This ain't madden little boys.

Bell was our strongest offensive linemen at RT on Sunday and that's where he'll play for the rest of the season.

Campbell rides the bench for a reason. If he was good enough to play than they would play him. Hangman will suffice for now, I don't know why they don't give Pollack a shot. Maybe we'll do something about the RG problem by week 6.

Bell is being overrated do to the slop out there....Bell was on par with the group.

I am starting to think Bell would be a much better RG than Piggy. Bell did get abused on Sunday....just like others.

Not having all our WRs running deep routes and not using mainly 3 WRs sets.....that will help our OL.

Chud just set everyone up to fail. Players weren't the problem at this stage.

We have a run blocking OL and Chud put 3 WR sets on the field all game and ran Al Davis routes. Not the OLs fault they struggled Sun.

Can't deny that the pass protection needs to get better..cam was getting pressured on three step drops when he wasnt even on his third step. We abandoned the run game too early and we need to run a more conventional run game, I-formation just pounding the defense...none of that read option or pitch crap...chud was being way too cute

Archived