• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My son will be Honorary Panthers Team Capt for Giants game

SCP

Panthers called me yesterday. We get 2 field passes, a jersey, pregame food and bev, parking passes, and then he gets to go out on the field for the coin toss. Freaking unbelievable. He is going to poop his pants. Make sure you cheer loud when you see him walk out to midfield with the captains.

Panthers called me yesterday. We get 2 field passes, a jersey, pregame food and bev, parking passes, and then he gets to go out on the field for the coin toss. Freaking unbelievable. He is going to poop his pants. Make sure you cheer loud when you see him walk out to midfield with the captains.

So awesome. I'll be sure to get loud for you guys.

That's awesome! Did you enter a contest or something? How did this happen?

They send out a weekly pregame email to PSL owners. You can respond to various contests. This was one of them. Never thought I'd win.i always thought they rigged the contests for the big sponsors. It's unreal. I'm so excited for him.

They allow one adult. Now, do I go down with him or do I let my wife go? The answer to this question is life altering.

Zod, maybe you can take a picture or two for me?

You go with him.... If your son wins a contest to be on a baking show, then she gets to go!

C'mon bro... Can't believe you even asked that

Also, I'm very happy for you and your son. I guess all that driving around the Country in mini vans and pooping at Target has worked out for you.

I truly am happy for you, and this is a great example that God does great things for people who put in the work.n

Archived