• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Walking dead season 3

nobody

like i said the odds are stacked aganst our brave hero but will he storm the castle or die in the attempt?

wait I thought he would be like 13 -14 by now?

gotta love lor'is comment that they will make space for carl to do "whatever it is he likes to do these days"

I think in a zombie apocalypse situation age rules for potential mates no longer apply. Yes, a grown man or woman with a child will always be creepy, but if you're a 12 year old that helped take over a prison by sticking a bunch of undead in the skull, I think certainly you are old enough to at least get a handy or maybe some under shirt boob action with a 16 year old girl. Plus that hat he always wears now. It's pretty much useless for her to try and resist his advances when he wears a hat like that.

I think in a zombie apocalypse situation age rules for potential mates no longer apply. Yes, a grown man or woman with a child will always be creepy, but if you're a 12 year old that helped take over a prison by sticking a bunch of undead in the skull, I think certainly you are old enough to at least get a handy or maybe some under short boob action with a 16 year old girl. Plus that hat he always wears now. It's pretty much useless for her to try and resist his advances when he wears a hat like that.

So wait what rules do apply?Dont french kiss walkers?No guns in federal buildings?Obey the speed limit?Dating rules?What about underage drinking?

So wait what rules do apply?Dont french kiss walkers?No guns in federal buildings?Obey the speed limit?Dating rules?What about underage drinking?

All rules. Like any driving regulations are gone. You'd have to be pretty much retarded to crash your car. See Grimes, Lori.

Archived