• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Walking dead season 3

nobody

I haven't read the comics, but isn't the governor a complete nutjob sadist there? Kind of fits with the heads in the fish tanks thing... plus with Merle being his guy.

Was very odd that they didn't split in some of the prison and some of Woodbury in the last two episodes instead of only focusing on each in a whole episode, not your typical TV approach... but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Obviously the governor isn't going to just let Andrea and Michonne walk away... he's going to want to figure out what happened to Rick's group so he can deal with them on his terms.

The guy playing the Gov is doing a good job. He isn't going to let them leave alive since he doesn't want his town found ala Rick and the guy they captured. To much risk in being found in a lawless world. I assume the Gov will eventually find Ricks group at the prison and then its on. For now I assume the Gov just wants to bang Andrea, kill interlopers, and collect heads in a fish tank...what's wrong with that? Lol.

I liked it. They really needed an entire episode to set up the character because he's very complex.

Like another guy said though, I'm not really feeling Michonne in the show. All she does is stand around scowling all the time for no reason.

I don't like her much yet but I think she's going to be uber badass real soon.

I think the tea is just tea. May be green tea.....(but then again how hard do you think it is to find tea a year after the world ends) The pilot was killed right after he gave up the information I think. Why waste the meds?

Part I dont get is the andrea chick. Is she gunna side with ricks group or the gov's?

but Andrea sucks so bad that's she's starting to make Michonne's character suck.

dont worry - she might catch death by nom nom and have Michonne's sword take her head off....... see think happy thoughts and it will all work out.

(hint zombies win)

Archived