• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Walking dead season 3

nobody

So I have been reading the comics for the past 2 hours. Through issue 11 (the barn clearing at Hershel's). I have to say...this poo is INTENSE. SO much more than the show. The show is still great in my eyes, but the comic is a different level. Not as much character development, and I find myself throwing in pieces of the show here and there as far as the character's psyche, but it's awesome. And Tyreese is just an amazing character. Daryl is a great character as well, but I REALLY feel like they need to introduce Tyreese, because he adds SO much.

............now you are teasing us.

but from what i understand if the spoiler X4 post is correct wont it be a big departure from the comics?

It would be a RIDICULOUS departure in every sense. But then, so was allowing Shane to live up until the end of the farm.

It could happen, but I don't think they will. Of course, again, I'm likely wrong. Not having Tyreese pre-prison and having Andrea/Michonne off on their own little thing sort of frees up the creativity from the comics. It's definitely going to be at least SOMEWHAT different.

Again....I'm not so sure Andrew ever died....

just now getting to this thread.

loved the fact they focused soley on the gov and his crew. the show had to do that to effectively draw you in without having to go back and forth and if there are newbies they aren't asking their bf/gf/wife/husband "who is that guy? what hap to shane or was it rick? why they call him the gov?"

I also was wondering about the tea. Either a sedative or a little Herbal Essence peyote style to numb the pain.

This episode to me was just setting the table for the rest of the season and i purposely do not go to any websites or read any spoilers. i want to be shock each time or try to figure it out amongst friends.

easily one of the best shows of the last 20 years on tv.

After reading the first 53 issues over the last few days (yes, I did that poo), I was sort of worried at first that maybe I'd spoil the events of the show for the remainder of the season. However, with the differences being SO obvious between the comic and show, the show will still ABSOLUTELY shock me. I cannot wait for Sunday night.

Archived