• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Walking dead season 3

nobody

It's not that it was bad. It's that they said there would be resolution so a lot of us were expecting, and eagerly awaiting the next chapter, and we got the opposite of that. It was still a good episode, and seeing the Governor turn into Satan re-incarnated was pretty powerful, but the last five minutes were really underwhelming....

for readers of the comics, andreas death was pretty shocking.

remember what i was telling you pstall? you guys actually cheated yourselves out of an impact by not reading.

i'm in shock anyway. i hated the actress playing her, but i really like andrea's character. another lesson for rick about the New World

Yeah I disagree with you guys completely. Andrea sucked for most of the tenure on this show but she brought meaning back to death in this show at the end.

While everyone else flirted with the morally grey line she was the one who spent the whole season trying to do the right thing- and when she paid the price for it, her concern was for the people.

Powerful ending.

Wow.

Not perfect, but pretty good overall.

Rick got his conscience back. Carl's has flown the coop. Lots of interesting dynamics yet to come out of that.

Enjoyed the "Lori doesn't live here anymore" scene.

Dislike that The Governor is yet to be dealt with, but his turn to pure evil was compelling to watch.

And last but not least, did NOT see Andrea's death coming.

Okay since I am still up...

I was totally into the whole episode and pretty much loving it up until the last few minutes.

A. No closure to what we've been watching an entire season of (the Governor)

B. A character still very alive in the comic is killed off in a lame way

C. Rick basically turned the prison into a rest home/orphanage

D. No casualties on Rick's side... I don't count Andrea

I think this episode was poorly written, and they are straying far enough off course from the source material that there isn't even a point in keeping the title the same as the comic.

They are switching out characters it seems to me. Herschel for Dale, Daryl for Tyreese (sort of), Beth for Sophia, and now it looks like someone could be stepping in for Andrea (maybe Tyreese on the show will be more like the andrea character in the comics, etc.) I like that they are changing it. And Andreas character on the show was being set up to die since Amy died it seems to me.

It will be interesting to see who the new front running women will be, how they end the governor story, and who from Woodbury sticks around long term.

Archived