• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam is breaking down slowly but surely

Sean Payton's Vicodin

https://twitter.com/...514699940356097

wow, way to go you band of cocksucking coaches. these fugs need to go back to peewee football, do not let them inside the state of NC ever again.

Im tired of telling you idiots how idiotic you are.

Go to community college get a diploma.

Then go into the work force and realize how retarded you are.

Then come back to the huddle and apologize you fuuggin idiot.

Only this team keeps buying into those silly pundits bs that this team wins when Cam makes no mistakes. Which means your team won't be winning much.

I do agree that it's horseshit that we as a team need perfection from one second year, 23 year old guy to have any chance at winning. That said, we don't win much regardless. It's kinda our thing. Black cat logo, bad luck and generally a bad team.

Just imagine what every game would be like if you're team didn't bank every single game on your QB playing flawlessly. Just imagine if the rest of this team had to pull their own weight instead of expecting Cam to NEVER make mistakes.

FUNNY THAT THE FALCONS' QB Made A MISTAKE AND THE team STILL WON. I guess that's what happen when a team actually plays like a team and not make every win or lose a QB fault.

Only this team keeps buying into those silly pundits bs that this team wins when Cam makes no mistakes. Which means your team won't be winning much.

that would be nice, but still a major game breaker today...

slavery wouldn't pay someone the average of top QBs.. typically in the several millions.

true, and definitely a game breaker today..

That's why it's modern day. The control factor is still very much alive and well. And it's not ALL QBs that get paid big salaries.

But in all honesty, I seriously would have loved if Luck was playing on this team instead of Cam. I wonder would the media be selling the same BS they are with Cam. I wonder would they sit there and watch Luck do what Cam's doing without getting much help from the rest of his teammates and say that it's his fault everytime his team loses. I wonder would they sit and hold up every Ints, every fumble and never call out any of the other players but insist that Luck play mistake free mean his team will win. I wonder would they be more concerned with Luck demanor after a lost like they are with Cam. You and I know that ish would never happen. Funny how it's so easily accepted with Cam.

Funny thing is, Cam isn't really having a sophmore slump. It's just being made to appear that way by the media. This team is actually playing better than last season and should be 3-1 by now if coaches didn't coach with fear and some of the lazy folks on your team step the fug up and play like the team that wants to win, not hopes to win. That is what so sad about listening to these Pundits. This team is killing themselves worst than they did last season because they are doing certain things better than last season. The bottomline is, when the game is on the line, the coaches seem to coach without much confidence.

That was a crushing loss.

I found myself wishing I had already purchased my heavy bag for the garage. Then I just felt like crying. I just had to take several deep breaths, have a few facepalms, and realize that we're just in for another one of "those" years.

I really hope we get it together for Cam and our fanbase... Whether that means a new coaching staff after the year, signing some actual free agents who can contribute, or what have you, we need to do it. To pour all of your heart and physical being into that game and put your team in a position to win despite mismanagement by the HC and then lose it? That's tough. Tougher than any loss outside of the Superbowl for me as a fan, so I can only imagine.

Im tired of telling you idiots how idiotic you are.

Go to community college get a diploma.

Then go into the work force and realize how retarded you are.

Then come back to the huddle and apologize you fuuggin idiot.

lol i aint even mad. try harder

the panthers cheerleaders wont hire you if you keep up with this attitude, no matter how much you try and do damage control

Archived