• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons keyed in on Nakamura all Game.

CPF4LIFE

So your say he has no power to sub players in? Maybe a player with better coverage skills when the other team has to throw?

Don't know...I just know coordinators don't have pull to bench starters in game. That is Ron.

I am sure situational subs would be game planning done earlier in the week.

Gameplan on D was solid. Nakamura was just horrible. tackling also bad.....

Bash on Ron, bash the players.....McD should be safe this week.

Don't know...I just know coordinators don't have pull to bench starters in game. That is Ron.

I am sure situational subs would be game planning done earlier in the week.

Gameplan on D was solid. Nakamura was just horrible. tackling also bad.....

Bash on Ron, bash the players.....McD should be safe this week.

Lots of holes in that story there.

Nice guy but...If Nakamura starts next week we know we need new coaches. I didn't think anyone could be as bad as Sherrod Martin was last year but Nakamura makes him look like Pro Bowl material. Nakamura can't tackle, can't cover and especially can't judge pop fly bombs which is critical in the safety position. Bring back Sherrod...please!!!

I said it in TC and I'll say it now. I didn't think Naka won the job in TC at all. In all honesty I thought Sherrod was better then him all thru TC. For some odd reason he was just given the job. They said he was suppose to be a better tackler then Sherrod. I'm sorry I don't see much of a difference. And for dam sure he isn't better in coverage. If Rivera doesn't make this change. It's time for us to question him as a HC.

Archived