• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

True Blood

Woodcookedbbq

For some reason Maryann cannot control Sam, thats what Daphne said anyway. Last night was good, you cant expect every episode to be better than the last. Love Lafayette lookin out for his cousin, busted Eggs' ass twice. So now you have Bill, Sookie and the others returnin to BonTemps, and the town is asunder. Watching the next weeks preview after the show, I saw one or two interesting things -Jessica looks to be biting Hoyt's mom's neck, and Bill and Lafayette across from each other not lookin too happy. Though the way thing are, those two are on the same side, and I almost think we could see Bill turn Lafayette. Purely speculation...I dont know how or what can be done with Maryann, Sookie can read her mind, but not understand her. Maybe it'll take more than one vampire to collectively bust the maenad's ass.

Zod? You knew what she was, and if you really do "heart mythology", you could know, can she be killed?

Anyway, 3 weeks left...

My friends have been trying to get me to watch this and I cannot for the life of me get into to it?!? What's the appeal? Because its like Days of Our Lives + Vampires

If you have to ask...

j/k :D

If you have on demand, I suggest you go back to the first episode of this season. They do a pretty good job of leading into the current episode from the last episode (ala soap operas) so you will catcxh the drift from last season to the beginning of this one.

Idk about your area but here I can see any of them from the beginning of the first episode to the recent one. I am often catching folks up to the current storyline.

Yes! That could be awesome.

Or he could be cutting down a tree. Previews for the next episodes are very deceiving.

They flash the shtuff up there so quick...My wife has figured out the slow motion on the DTV DVR, so now we watch the 'next week' 3 time in slow motion. I think theyre gettin ready for a large scale fiasco. Det.Belfluer, Sam, Lafayette, and the crew returning from Dallas vs the possessed township/Maryanne. On the preview Bill says "Im not strong enough to stop her" Could mean his maker or Maryanne. He will be with Sookie who will want Tara back, etc.

What a great fu__ing show!!!!

Just as shitty as last week...all 45 minutes of it...yep.

Also, does anyone else feel like you are watching a cheesy D grade horror movie now? Like the people of the town, its stupid!

I cant wait for this season to end. Hopefully they fire some of these writers and get back to the basics for season 3.

Archived