• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

who in the huddle is rooting for mike vick?

Telling the commish you had nothing to do with it, and then pleading guilty to federal crimes, is prolly the biggest issue he's facing now.

Fug him. I hated Ron Mexico before and I can't stand him now. Although he is still a proud member of the Atlanta Falcons orginization (they still haven't cut him yet).

Telling the commish you had nothing to do with it, and then pleading guilty to federal crimes, is prolly the biggest issue he's facing now.

Fug him. I hated Ron Mexico before and I can't stand him now. Although he is still a proud member of the Atlanta Falcons orginization (they still haven't cut him yet).

That is the issue everyone misses in this debate. How many people who own a business would instantly hire someone back when they ask them about a potential crime, they are lied to, the person tries to cover it up, and then gets convicted of felonies and go to prison. Vick embarrased the NFL, seriously dimished one of it's franchises, Atlanta, and hurt the NFl's image. It would seem to me that Vick has to prove that this will never happen again and that he deserves a chance to return to the NFL. Getting out of prison and serving his time has very little to do with it.

It is the normal actions to happen when someone gets money. Surround yourself with less than savvy characters and they will bring you down. Has been going on for centuries. If he has learned from his mistakes, and is sincere is being remorseful, than i say give him another shot.

I would be inerested to say if the "the human video Game" still has it and hope that when we play him, Thomas Davis puts him on his @$$

You can't compare what Vick did to a drunk driver. A drunk driver is a dumbass who should never be allowed behind the wheel of a car again. Vick set up a freaking ring of illegal activity with his money and enjoyed every bit of it. His homies go around and steal pets from people's yards, and throw those pets into a ring with their fighting dogs to teach them how to kill or go for the kill. Think about that. We're not talking about the brutal pit bulls that try to kill each other, although that's bad enough. We're talking about people's pets.

Are we so desensitized to brutality that we would actually consider cheering for our team if they signed this piece of crap?

You can't compare what Vick did to a drunk driver. A drunk driver is a dumbass who should never be allowed behind the wheel of a car again. Vick set up a freaking ring of illegal activity with his money and enjoyed every bit of it. His homies go around and steal pets from people's yards, and throw those pets into a ring with their fighting dogs to teach them how to kill or go for the kill. Think about that. We're not talking about the brutal pit bulls that try to kill each other, although that's bad enough. We're talking about people's pets.

Are we so desensitized to brutality that we would actually consider cheering for our team if they signed this piece of crap?

i wouldn't want a drunk driver who killed someone back in the league either....in fact i think those fools should be locked up a whole lot longer.

anyway...no killers of dogs (premeditated) or people, whether sober or not, on the panthers please. thank you.

He should be treated no differently than any other ex-con when it comes to hiring and future employment.

If the employer, in this case the NFL, deems his debt to society paid in full, he should have exactly the same rights as anyone else with regard to employment.

And, if any team thinks he can help them, and the NFL agrees his debt is paid, he should be allowed to play.

Will he get booed mercilessly? Yes. Will he get unbelievable attention from the like of PETA and other animal rights organizations? Yes.

They have the right to make his return a nightmare. To make a point. And that is good.

This is likely one of the biggest potential salvage jobs ever.

But the NFL has given people that have done EVIL things to HUMAN BEINGS plenty of opportunities to right their ship.

It is the normal actions to happen when someone gets money. Surround yourself with less than savvy characters and they will bring you down. Has been going on for centuries. If he has learned from his mistakes, and is sincere is being remorseful, than i say give him another shot.

I would be inerested to say if the "the human video Game" still has it and hope that when we play him, Thomas Davis puts him on his @$$

Surround himself with less than savy characters? Are you saying he was the victim of other people leading him wrong? I hope not.

Michael Vick is a thug...always has been and always will be. He is not the victim of keeping bad company....he is "The Bad Company".

I know I will get flamed for this....but, I would rather see him rot away in jail. He is a thug, through and through.

how is he not a thug?

participates in and bankrolls illegal activity. lies to whoever he can to try and get out of trouble. hangs out with scum. hires people to do his dirty work and try and keep his image clean. yeah, not a thug. :lol:

walking and talking like a duck.

Archived