• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Parking Across from Hartigans? Warning!

ucanefan

Who cares if he is a drunk asshole, who got in your face. At least he is not a pussy talking poo on a message board behind someone's back. Save your gossip for a salon or tupperware party bitch.

Kinda got to agree with this guy! If there was so much animosity generated that you needed to pout on a football forum then you handled it all wrong. Does this look like the BBB? Go kick their asses or get them fired or just move on!

I would love for you all to hear his side of the story too, then you'd really understand where I'm coming from. And he's the OWNER of the company -- how in the hell would I get him fired?

Who cares if he is a drunk asshole, who got in your face. At least he is not a pussy talking poo on a message board behind someone's back. Save your gossip for a salon or tupperware party bitch.

Who the fug do you think you are? You want to call me a pussy and a bitch? I live in Charlotte and would be more than happy to show you how much of a bitch you are. With a name like swaggasuarus I imagine you're in about 8th grade. You don't like my thread, move along cocksucker.

You know it's kinda sad I come here just in passing to let yall know something that's not even a bad cause and yet you come after me like I did something wrong. Oh my god he didn't post it in the lounge!!! Hang him!!!!

And I thought we had the best fans in the nation with southern hospitality and a small community feeling. SMH

This is a football forum, not a shoulder for you to cry on."your user name is dumbs, you must be 10" sick burn +5 for creativity. Talking poo about someone without their knowledge is a bitch move. That is cowardly, if I would've went to another board to talk poo about your OP then I would be a bitch. I however wanted you know how to address your problems like a man and cut out the shady behind the back coward bullshit

This is a football forum, not a shoulder for you to cry on."your user name is dumbs, you must be 10" sick burn +5 for creativity. Talking poo about someone without their knowledge is a bitch move. That is cowardly, if I would've went to another board to talk poo about your OP then I would be a bitch. I however wanted you know how to address your problems like a man and cut out the shady behind the back coward bullshit

Also be careful what you write on a message board. If this guy got wind he could sue you for something I'm sure.

I have and would say it to his face. Look, let me put it this way. I'm just letting yall know and however you choose to spend your money is none of my business, but at least now you know where it is going to. Nothing I have said is a lie and I would say it to his face as well. If you choose to knowingly support someone like this then go ahead. Just think how you would feel had your boss treated you in this manner. If you need me to explain the entire story then I will.

Archived