• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andrew Luck

King Taharqa

I've been calling you out because you ONLY show bias and then call anyone else who disagrees with you a hick. I don't care if anything I say changes the way you post or not. I only call you out because you shouldn't be able to run around here making racist everyones against me posts and calling others hicks and rednecks because they don't agree with you. It was already said by two moderators you have had a "longer rope than many" and it shouldn't be that way just because you moderated the now defunct bball forum.

I was banned twice for doing something people do in the main forum everyday now. Defend our QB against idiocy. Im ahead of time, thats why guys like appstate read ALL MY POSTS. :)

Ahead of time he says. You're closer to 50 years ago than anyone else on this board. I haven't been banned because I have done nothing wrong. I don't make crappy threads and I only mess with you because you and MR TD are the only ones here that truly deserve it.

I've been calling you out because you ONLY show bias and then call anyone else who disagrees with you a hick. I don't care if anything I say changes the way you post or not. I only call you out because you shouldn't be able to run around here making racist everyones against me posts and calling others hicks and rednecks because they don't agree with you. It was already said by two moderators you have had a "longer rope than many" and it shouldn't be that way just because you moderated the now defunct bball forum.

He is given "more rope" because outside of his mostly insane paranoia that several posters are closet racists he actually makes some decent points.

Same reason your posts have been given "more rope". You are calling him out of the paranoia.

The name calling and post chasing from both of you needs to calm down.

In ALL the forums.

He is given "more rope" because outside of his mostly insane paranoia that several posters are closet racists he actually makes some decent points.

Same reason your posts have been given "more rope". You are calling him out of the paranoia.

The name calling and post chasing from both of you needs to calm down.

In ALL the forums.

Fair enough. I stated that earlier saying that outside of his racist posts I look at his posts objectively and tend to agree with alot he says. I will always call him out on his "you're are racist, you hick" posts but I will stop chasing him.

KT: the reason I haven't said anything in the "Bubble" thread is because Carpantherfan84 pretty much handed that idiot his arse in an intellectual way.

Back to the issue at hand....that being Andrew Luck..

While I have caught bits and pieces of his early season performances, I can say that he doesn't look too bad for a rookie, HOWEVER...

it was only a few short months ago that every major sports media outlet in the country hyped this kid to be the "MOST PRO-READY QUARTERBACK SINCE MAYBE EVER"

Needless to say, that is obviously not true but his team hasn't done him many favors either. I think he will definitely be top half of the league once he gets comfortable and actually has a HC.

FWIW, I would still take Cam even if Luck was in the same draft.

Can't argue with potential when wins are not in play.

I would assume that Luck's completion % has a lot to do with a rookie TE, a not so good O Line, and the fact that the starting tailback is bad at catching the ball, and there is no one outside of Wayne that scares anyone.

It's not that hard to see.

While I have nothing against Luck (I think he'll end up being a good/great QB) I do think it's kind of funny how hyped this dude has been and was given universal praise by the media long before he ever took his first snap in the NFL... now that he's just playing like an average rookie QB and getting completely outshined by RG3 you'd think there'd be some form of criticism thrown his way. Considering the way Cam was bashed before the draft I know if he didn't completely destroy the rookie record books last season then he would have had the media lynch mob all over him for being an 'average rookie QB'.

Found this tidbit about Luck that might help explain his completion percentage:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6439/andrew-luck

Andrew Luck's average pass attempt of 10.2 yards is the highest in the NFL this season.

Averse to the check-down, Luck has targeted wide receivers on a league-high 72 percent of his passes. "If you go back and look at my history," explains Bruce Arians, "I throw it deep more than anybody in the league."

Archived