• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So is this the dagger in the Rivera era?

the read option out of the shotgun just ruins drives for us....it hasnt worked all season long....

so this was the product after the bye week? that was your best effort panthers?....

sad....just typical panther football i suppose...not surprised

the defense has given us a chance to win the last 3 games....funny how that imposter chud could have easily been a head coach this year....i swear i'll call a better game in madden than chud

starting to think that our playbook is 6 pages....we are that blitz arcade game or madden in family mode

cam has a long way to go with his accuracy and decision making...i'd start DA for a couple of games to see if Cam can step aside and improve his game if we wanna salvage this season, the honeymoon is over

I think Cam is limited as a pro QB and the Panthers have done a great job by dumbing down the game but other clubs are figuring us out.

Fact is, you aren't going to find many GREAT GMs who are going to watch to take the Panthers job. Sorry, but a great GM is going to want full control and will want to clean house and start over with a new coach, new coordinators, new QB.

I think Richardson has too much invested in Cam to do that, so what that means is... Hurney will return and Rivera will return. Somebody will have to pay for this season, so expect a new coordinator or two but if Hurney goes, Rivera goes and Cam has to be questioned, so don't expect big changes like that.

Stopped reading this moronic post right there.

Archived