• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Am Guarenteeing a Win Against Chicago

chknwing

I hate these threads with a passion. I think they only serve to bring out even more negative emotions when we lose. However since the cat is out the bag so to speak might as well go all in with you.

We are going to crush the bears. Our running and play action games are going to be clicking and defensively we are going to shut down Forte. Shutting down Forte is stopping the Bears. Then just as salt on the wound we are going to sporadically mix in the read option because we can.

The game will be closer then we think, we will have the lead in the fourth, we will lose it, another moral vicotry,....same script, by the same director, boring......and yes this is one long ass run on sentence....I dont care.

this. watch.

yes I am an idiot, everyone else expected complete domination by chicago. I completly expected carolina to have this kind of game. Did not expected the crazy field position ron gave up. either way. just because you have no balls to put your name on th eline doesnt mean I dont. This is a win in my eyes. Chicago got the W, but Carolina proved alot today. Go Panthers!

Archived