• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

gettis may be activated for chicago

Roto is also reporting we are shifting away from zone-read and into power running!!!

I can't link from my phone but this is great great news!!!

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/245611/panthers-moving-to-power-running-scheme

According to the Charlotte Observer, the Panthers are shifting from the zone-read package to "more reliance on a power running game."

NFL Films analyst Greg Cosell notes the Panthers have had no base run game this year, as 66 percent of their carries have come out of the shotgun. Coach Ron Rivera promised more changes after Jonathan Stewart was installed as the featured back last week. Although Rivera has only hinted at specifics, beat writer Joe Person believes "it's clear the Panthers are trying to re-create themselves offensively." The shift away from the zone-read is the second major sign this week that Stewart's fantasy value could be ready to skyrocket. He's a recommended trade target this week.

fuging 66%??? ARE YOU SERIOUS, CHUD?

fuging 66%??? ARE YOU SERIOUS, CHUD?

I'm surprised the number is that low. When Cam goes under center, the majority of time they run a play action pass. We run well less than 50% of the time from that formation.

It's ridiculous I know, but there you have it.

Archived