• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

15th Ranked Defense

NJPanthers12

I am honestly enjoying watching our defense. Take away the Giants game and the 4th quarter of the Falcons game I have been extremely impressed. They are young, fast, and getting better. If we can get the proper coaching and another top 10 pick, we are on our way to having a very solid D. I love our DE threesome of CJ, Hardy, and Alexander. We need a few DT's. Davis, Anderson, Kuechly, and hopefully a healthy Beason can be built around. Then hopefully Gamble comes back strong along with an improving Norman. With the right GM and Coaching, our D isn't far.

They are definitely getting better. I wonder how much of that has to do with Rivera's more hands on approach with the D from last year? With keuchly taking up the beasting in the middle, we've done nothing but improve and I see them getting even better as the season goes on.

What sucks is that at the end of last season and all off season..I said if we had a middle of pack defense with this offense we were playoff bound. WOW facepalm I couldnt of been more wrong.

It is awesome to not see our D ranked 28or 29th as usual.

i still credit that prediction. you didn't know chud was going to go all bat poo crazy on us. no one can predict that. he finally stops doing it in the chi game, and we were in it until the last 3 seconds [and that's with giving chi the ball at the 45-50 yard line every time].

Archived