• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Adams inactive again

Car123

Are people really that upset about Joe " has not shown us anything but fumbles " Adams not being active?

I don't get the hand wring over Adams being inactive either.

It does give another opportunity to use "fug", "poo" , "can't believe we drafted Armanti" and "fire Rivera" though.

I'm just hoping Adams gets it together for the next coaching staff, but I'm not worried with whether he's active or not this year...

Until the coaching staff shows the ability to shut the door on the other team when we're up, the inactives really don't matter.

Just got back from church... Any big talk on the pre game shows about our game? Will retroactively give pie once turned back on

TB said BobIII has a run game and our team has went away from that and put all the weight on Cam to win....nothing much more than that.

There missing Garcon and were missing Lafell so that should be interesting.

Albert & Johnston will make sure viewers are fully aware RG3 is missing his #2 target. Not so much with Cam not having LaFell.

They will monotinously discuss how the Redskins receivers dropped passes last week. The theme will be RG3 did his part, his teammates must step up.

On the other side they will continue to talk of Cam's struggles. He is immature, not a leader, doesn't win games, etc. No mention of the team around him.

RG3 will be loved for his accuracy, intelligence, & leadership. Cam will be bashed for his W-L record, Gatorade towel, & postgame interviews.

Archived