• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Black Ops 2 Panther Emblem

Ricky Spanish

oh so the kills don't count at all. Eh

Kills count as 100 points.

For a point of reference, in Black Ops you had to get 3 kills to get the UAV. Now if all you do is worry about your K:D, then it would take you 5-6 kills to get it.

I play domination 99% of the time and I love how they did it this time around. Now people actually try to help take flags. They did in Black Ops occasionally, but mostly people just cared about their K:D. Some still play like that, but to really be good in this game now you have to actually help your team. Great move.

oh so the kills don't count at all. Eh

they count for points.

all kills don't count the same amount of points. killing a guy for example while trying to capture a flag gives you more points than killing a random loner, using a UAV to help teammates gives you points.

they pretty much made an effort to make it tough for a loner to play a solo game despite being in an objective game. Likely won't get enough points on just kills to reach your kill streaks reguarly

You're joking right?

Im guessing your a cod fanboy right? i basically said i liked BOTH games derp dee derp. I'm not trying to get in a debate with the two idiot fan bases because all i care about is enjoying myself and getting $60 worth of fun. Your opinion is not the basis of everyone elses but IMO thats me as in I not the whole entire world, feels that halo 4 is better then black ops 2. did i mention thats my opinion and not everyone elses?

fuging people and these two games i swear to motherfuger god.......CHRIST!!!

Archived