• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Only 1 out of 9 teams we've faced currently has a losing record

dbeat

Not trying to create any excuses here, because frankly we should've won a lot of these games. But looking back at our schedule so far and judging teams by their current records, we have faced an absolutely brutal schedule.

Bucs 6-4

Saints 5-5

Giants 6-4

Falcons 9-1

Seahawks 6-4

Cowboys 5-5

Bears 7-2

Redskins 4-6

Broncos 7-3

Bucs 6-4

*wins in bold

I know you can say that our losses have inflated these records a bit, but if we remove our games from each team's record then we still have faced only 2 losing teams out of 10 games.

The rest of the season will be a little easier as we face the rest of the AFC West and the Eagles, but it's too little too late for us. I've noticed that over the past few seasons it seems we've faced a really difficult schedule in the 1st half of the season. I wouldn't be surprised to see us finish 3-3 or maybe 4-2 to finish the season, but regardless big changes need to happen in the offseason.

When you start a thread "not trying to create any excueses but" that's exactly what you're doing

Probably, but just pointing out something I found really interesting. By the end of the season it'll have evened out a bit, but we have played almost all of our toughest games already.

Archived