• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coach Brown wants Steph Curry

This would be absolutely stupid. Steph Curry? Why? He's too small to play SG and god knows we need another PG.

Won't ever be a playoff team if we continue to make horrible draft picks.

I really hope the cats don't pick curry. Undersized, unathletic gaurds are not good nba players....the only one I can think of in history is John Stockton. He was also a true pg, and played much better D than Curry, and he still wouldnt have been a good player if he wouldn't have been in the perfect system with a perfect compliment (mailman). Curry is a Reddick/Ammo in waiting.

Why would we want Rubio, generally europe players never pan out and could be a big bust PLUS we have two good points guards. We need a SG, Id like to stick with where we are and try and grab Gerald Henderson, once he gets that outside shot down that kid will be amazing at the 2 guard, plus hes the perfect size for it...just needs to get some muscle.

I like the Cat's flexibility right now though. They can go up or down and make some things happen.

Curry is too light right now, but man would he fit in well at NY with that free flowing Euro ball.

I think Henderson lands here and is a younger Raja Bell, he isn't a bad outside shooter and can get to the rim.

A stellar #2 and a solid back up big is all that is missing to me.

Since the trades of Matt Carroll and Adam Morrison(to a lesser degree) we lack a reliable three point threat.DJ has been OK. Bell hits it sometimes. GW and Ray can hit it, but if you look at it that way we have a real need for a spot up shooter on the roster.

If it's true I can see Larry Browns logic although unpopular.

Archived