• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you have sex with your wife

The Saltman

when you're married, everything's a trap.

Reminds me of advice I gave a friend of mine's teenage son.

I said "You know those crazy traps you see on the old Batman show?"

He replied "Yeah?"

I said "Well, when your girl says 'we need to talk', that's kind of what it's like."

Sex is the last thing I want when that bitch Aunt Flo comes for her visit. Do not touch me, don't even make me think you want to touch me. I don't even want a hug. Don't even let your foot brush up against me when we're in bed. In fact, just leave for the next several days. After its over then we'll have crazy monkey sex.

The bestest sex of all is when I'm ovulating. YEah Baby!

Have known a couple of ladies who say that time of the month makes them horny as a toad.

Guessing that's rare.

I accidently fingered a girl on her period. I pulled out my fingers and saw what that I screamed and ran to the bathroom as fast as a I could. It scarred me for life. Vaginas freak me out

Is there something you want to tell us?

Don't be scared of the vajay....embrace it. Learn it. Become friends with it.

If not it causes problems

Been there, done that. Not as good as non-period sex, obviously, but if she asks for it, you never say no (except for red wings...nasty). If you do it for her, she'll reciprocate for you when it's over, I have found.

Another piece of wisdom from the annals of pizza inn.

The blood doesn't bother me. The smell (if you happen to catch a whiff) and the limited positions are what bother me most. Missionary is your best bet if you want to make as small a mess as possible. Other than that like everyone else has said, sex is still sex and you get bonus points from your lady.

Archived