• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte is the worst sports town in the galaxy

SCP

Our NBA and NFL venues are constantly overrun by opposing fans even when we are good. We whine and cry about our star athletes over the most inconsequential stuff. This city is full of people that want to run out the best player our Panthers have ever had at the QB position. I travel this country for a living and I have lived in many professional sports towns prior to moving back to my native Carolina, and I can tell you that hands down Charlotte is the most bitchy town with the most entitled fans in all of sports. This town is full of bandwagon jumpers with no backbone and transplants that think everything from their hometown is better. Frustrating stuff man.

And no, I'm not moving.

The pitfalls of NC being such a desireable place to live. It's a double edged sword. On one hand, we have all these transplants and as the saying goes "you can take the steelers fan out of his crappy Pennsylvania town, but you can't take the crappy Pennsylvania town out of the steelers fan, or something like that".

In the case for the panthers, we just need to phase out the older crowd that didn't grow up with the panthers, so give it another 6-7 years for that to start to happen. These fans probably all have a "second favorite" NFL team, which is the team they rooted for prior to the panthers existence. This is why they don't understand the concept of not selling your tickets to opposing fans. I dont wanna hear that "southern hospitality" bull fug. We need to be rowdy, obnoxious, loud and unforgiving. I know i am when im at the stadium, and it sucks when you get looked at funny because you are the only one screaming loud, every down.

In the case for the panthers, we just need to phase out the older crowd that didn't grow up with the panthers, so give it another 6-7 years for that to start to happen. These fans probably all have a "second favorite" NFL team, which is the team they rooted for prior to the panthers existence. This is why they don't understand the concept of not selling your tickets to opposing fans. I dont wanna hear that "southern hospitality" bull fug. We need to be rowdy, obnoxious, loud and unforgiving. I know i am when im at the stadium, and it sucks when you get looked at funny because you are the only one screaming loud, every down.

The Bobcats game last night was awful. I heard Stephanie Ready gave a pretty heart felt statement about the Knicks fans during her post game wrap up. Panthers games have been horrible to attend.

Archived