• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those of you grabbing a life vest and jumping off the Cam ship, you bettet make sure it's sinking

SCP

The young man is going to get it. Many of you have a myriad of reasons why you hate the kid. Most of those reasons are based on ignorance or stupidity. Just do me this one favor, once you jump off stay the fug off. I'm not throwing you a life vest when things get better.

PS- You can now make this thread about how stupid Elf on the Shelf is.

I have yet to read a post by someone that wasn't blatantly trolling saying that we should cut/trade/move on from him. I don't get why people aren't allowed to criticize him, which it seems is where all these posts in Cam's defense come from. Does Cam read the huddle or something? Is that why everyone jumps to his defense over any little thing like he will be butt hurt at the fans and lose on purpose?

Some of you act like the entire board is just full of trolls wanting to see Cam fail. We spent a #1 pick on the kid, we all as Panthers fans want to see him do well, regardless of how we feel about his attitude/personality.

I have yet to read a post by someone that wasn't blatantly trolling saying that we should cut/trade/move on from him. I don't get why people aren't allowed to criticize him, which it seems is where all these posts in Cam's defense come from. Does Cam read the huddle or something? Is that why everyone jumps to his defense over any little thing like he will be butt hurt at the fans and lose on purpose?

Some of you act like the entire board is just full of trolls wanting to see Cam fail. We spent a #1 pick on the kid, we all as Panthers fans want to see him do well, regardless of how we feel about his attitude/personality.

There is a contingent of fans that are the "see we told you so" types just waiting on him to fail.

Sad but true.

Legit criticism is fine. He needs to be/act more mature and work on some mechanical issues... SCP isn't saying otherwise.

Cam's butt hurt is of no concern to me. The message board trolls are of no concern to me. The conversations I have with people in this town on the other hand? Idiots like Pete Prisco writing bullshit articles? Just don't let the door hit you in the ass.

It's the sad truth of the sea: when the USS Carolina starts to sink Captain Cam is forced to go down with it, even if it was the drunk Russian tycoon Chutzynsky who wanted to go sightseeing in iceberg-infested waters.

The sea was angry that day my friends. Like an old man trying to send soup back in a deli.

Archived