• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

World's Best Beer

Johnny Rockets

Seen teh new NewCastle IPA? Seen it in HarrisTeeter the last few times I went. Think 12 or so will be consumed this Sunday... Call it a feeling....

I am a beer lover & havent had IceHouse in 15 years... Michelob is go-to, switch it up with Grolsch, Moretti, NewCastle or Peroni depending on my mood at time of purchase...

I sing this song every time I pickup a 12pk, cant help it... Most people dont believe its a real song...

I'm no beer connoisseur either, and I'm still young, but my favorites are:

Newcastle brown ale

Stone IPA

Firestone IPA

A lot of the Sam Adams beers, recently tried the blackberry witbier which is absolutely delicious.

you're left coast right? have you had any of Stone's other offerings? I think the Stone Self-Righteous Ale is freaking amazing... much easier to get in the west.

you're left coast right? have you had any of Stone's other offerings? I think the Stone Self-Righteous Ale is freaking amazing... much easier to get in the west.

Yeah I am, I'll check that one out at my total wine. Like I said I'm not a beer connoisseur so I've kinda just stuck with my favorite brewers. But I'm always open for recommendations.

Archived