• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

International Panthers Fans

osd22

Anyone from outside the US here except me? Where are you from. How did you become a Panthers fan? How do you follow our games?

I am german and started loving the Panthers when I had my first stay in the US back in 1996. I was 17 and lived with friends of the family in the Western Carolinas for six months. After that stay I came back several times, some times short, some times longer. 1996 was a great season as we all know.

I watch every game online on Gamepass. Great tool though. The 1pm games are perfect, it is 7pm in Germany, the kid is in bed and the wife looks "Tatort" (most times I watch Tatort and the game simultaniously). The 4.15 games are a little harder, have to stay up until 1am until it finishes. SNF, MNF and TNF are tough, but I get up at 2am no matter what. In addition I have ESPN America, but these suckers mostly cover other teams.

In addition, I like to travel to the US and attend games live. My record is 2-2, great comeback win at home against the Cards a few years ago, then a tough loss in the opener at Met Life Stadium in 2010 against the Gmen, then a win this year at home against the Aints, then the game I want to erase from memory (TNF against the Gmen).

Cheers

Yeah, Football is getting bigger in England, also thanks to Godell and his London policy. But he leaves out us guys in Germany and the Netherlands, where most NFLE teams were located back then. Football in Germany is unbelievable small, a lot smaller than soccer in the US. But the funny thing is that millions of germans are watching the SB, without having any idea what is going on. They are staying up till 3 in the morning. But that doesn´t help much.

Ich vermisse Deutschland. Letzten Sommer habe ich studierte in Heidelberg für sechs Wochen. Wo in Deutschland lebst du?

Go Panthers!

200 miles south of Heidelberg, right in the border to Switzerland and France. Good german skill you are showing there! Respect!

Canadian Panther fan, and I know there's a bunch of us in Canada because I see a fair amount of Panther gear / jerseys here. I became a fan during the 2003-2004 season when they were making their run as the Cardiac Cats. Chris Berman and the whole ''Daylight come and me wanna Delhomme'' sealed it for me.

Hi

I'm from Bristol England

Got hooked on football when Channel 4 started showing games in 1983 watching Riggins & the Redskins

Started following Raiders after visiting L A but they went back to Oakland & I watched football when i could without following any particular team.

Decided to follow the Panthers the day the franchise was announced and watch streams if i can or follow

play by play on NFL

Been to a couple of games at wembley but would rather follow the Panther games.

Don't post on here much , but visit most days for the local gossip and opinions.

Football in Germany is unbelievable small, a lot smaller than soccer in the US. But the funny thing is that millions of germany are watching the SB, without having any idea what is going on. They are staying up till 3 in the morning. But that doesn´t help much.

I watched the Eagles/Patriots superbowl at an Irish pub in Nuremberg. I was surprised how much they got into the game.

They even stood for our national anthem.

Archived