• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

God I love Smitty

Watching the game live today after Cam kicked Kelly a little guy on our team went after the Raiders mammoth DT Tommy Kelly. I originally thought it was Deangelo. Re-watching the game tonight I see it was no one other than Smitty. He went after Kelly sticking up for his teammates and then once they got Smitty away from Kelly, Smitty started throwing down with another huge lineman who pulled him away.

This guy is awesome, I love him to death. He is an absolute warrior and yes he's crazy but a guy you want in your foxhole when the chips are down. I hope he plays another 6 years here. I just really, really love the guy and him sticking up for his teammates. The guy has balls.

Watching the game live today after Cam kicked Kelly a little guy on our team went after the Raiders mammoth DT Tommy Kelly. I originally thought it was Deangelo. Re-watching the game tonight I see it was no one other than Smitty. He went after Kelly sticking up for his teammates and then once they got Smitty away from Kelly, Smitty started throwing down with another huge lineman who pulled him away.

This guy is awesome, I love him to death. He is an absolute warrior and yes he's crazy but a guy you want in your foxhole when the chips are down. I hope he plays another 6 years here. I just really, really love the guy and him sticking up for his teammates. The guy has balls.

I noticed the same thing when watching the game highlight on NFL.com. Best Panther ever.

Archived