• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Westbrook hurt

Lilsmitty09

Wouldn't you rather beat a healthy Eagles team? It would be a bit more of an accomplishment that way. Do you really want to listen to people tell you that the only reason your team won was because their #1 weapon was out for the game?
if him being out gets us a w im all for it! wins are hard enough to come by in the nfl! i never understood why people would have a problem w/a great player being out, and then saying i want to play the best they have! to me, thats like saying in hockey. i hope we dont score on a power play cuz i wanna beat the team at full strength. football and all sports in general are about exposing another teams weakness.

Eagle fans may not want to hear this.

PFT: Westbrook surgery more serious than suggested

The Friday debridement of running back Brian Westbrook’s ankle has been characterized by agent Todd France as a “minor procedure.”

Per Bob Brookover of the Philadelphia Inquirer, it’s anything but.

“I’m just concerned that it is being underplayed,” an unnamed source close to the situation told Brookover. “It’s a lot more than a little spur and it’s much more than the knee arthroscopy he had [in February].”

Still, a team source told Brookover that it’s not a “major procedure.”

Archived