• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Very important poll - please vote!

Zod

Should cold beer be delivered and served to the cheap seats all game long?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Should cold beer be delivered and served to the cheap seats all game long?

• Yes of course
    • No, people get too rowdy and it frightens me
    • No, some may spill on my vagina

Question is skewed. Serving beer all game long no do to liability. Have beer delivered to the updeck people they should do. It would keep people from bothering others when they have to go get a refill.

Ever been a bartender, or in food and beverage in the state of NC? I have and I can guarantee you that someone leaving the game, hitting and killing someone, or even just hitting another care that blows over the legal limit and their investigation proves that they bought their last beverage at the game and the full forces of the state ABC board will come down on the server and the stadium full force. I've had to deal with them, I know from which I speak...

Ever been a bartender, or in food and beverage in the state of NC? I have and I can guarantee you that someone leaving the game, hitting and killing someone, or even just hitting another care that blows over the legal limit and their investigation proves that they bought their last beverage at the game and the full forces of the state ABC board will come down on the server and the stadium full force. I've had to deal with them, I know from which I speak...

I was saying serving beer all game wouldnt work. But I also said upperdeck should have beer brought to them.

The big thing the Upper Deck needs is a damn bathroom stall in the seats! I had nose bleed seats once and drank a few beers and boy that was a job running up and down those stairs...They need like a hose you can connect to your thingy and that would make life much better.

I do think having a "dry" 4th quarter sucks, especially if you are responsible. I think it should be like any other establishiment that sells alcohol, if you appear too drunk, don't sell it to them no matter what quarter. If you are responsible, sell it to them until just before closing. What is magic about the 4th qtr? I can always walk outside the stadium after the game and buy tons of beer or mixed drinks. What I would really like is if the people selling the damn beer had some training to identify who they don't sell to!! Beligerent, loud, stumbling people don't need more beer even if it's the damn 1st qtr. IF that's me, so be it!! Just my .02.

I do think having a "dry" 4th quarter sucks, especially if you are responsible. I think it should be like any other establishiment that sells alcohol, if you appear too drunk, don't sell it to them no matter what quarter. If you are responsible, sell it to them until just before closing. What is magic about the 4th qtr? I can always walk outside the stadium after the game and buy tons of beer or mixed drinks. What I would really like is if the people selling the damn beer had some training to identify who they don't sell to!! Beligerent, loud, stumbling people don't need more beer even if it's the damn 1st qtr. IF that's me, so be it!! Just my .02.

But when you go outside the stadium and buy a drink somewhere else, then the stadium is no longer liable. However, if you don't do that, then any problems you may have make them liable. I mean seriously guys, can you not go 30 minutes without a drink?...

Is my group the only group who smuggles in can beer and soft drinks???

surely not...

they never check your back or side pockets in your pants....not to mention loading up a hooded sweat shirt during the winter time

Do you own PSL's and do you stash your empty cans under your own seats? If so, it's only a matter of time...

I've been to one NFL game in my life. So I'm probably not one to be commenting.

My take on this is, holy crap is beer expensive at an NFL game! If you can't get a good buzz on before the game, and sustain it enough though 3 quarters, then maybe you shouldn't be showing up to the game at all, as your priority clearly isn't the game.

Just my take.

Question is skewed. Serving beer all game long no do to liability. Have beer delivered to the updeck people they should do. It would keep people from bothering others when they have to go get a refill.

No beer vendors in the lower bowl either. :rolleyes5:

Archived