• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RGInjury

SCP

No one's cheering for him being injured.

You guys might as well be cheering for him being injured. From your posts most of you guys feel a good deal of satisfaction from him being injured...ie "see I told you so....running QB built like stick, etc". Cam essentially got the same treatment when he fuged his ankle up. People were satisfied because they felt that his injury was somehow justified because of his perceived faults. And people said the same poo that some of you guys are saying: "oh it's not that big of a deal; it's all in fun; it's not as if he's dead; look he got up, he wasn't even hurt that bad". It's pathetic.

You people are fuging pathetic. Remember how up in arms everyone was when the NOLA fugtards were celebrating Cam's injury? That wasn't cool and neither is this. I wish RG3 a speedy recovery; don't think it was that bad because his knee wasn't iced, but I wish him well none the less. Some of the people on this board are savages that need to be neutered for the good of mankind.

Suck it dude. I'm ecstatic that the Skins are out of the playoffs. I go to every Panther home game and I had to deal with those Redskin assholes in Charlotte last year in my stadium. NOTHING makes me happier than seeing those assholes absorb this loss. Fug RGInjury and Redskin nation.

And we're extremely lucky that it wasn't a significant injury. My point is put yourself in a Skins fan shoe, how would you feel?

You aren't getting the point. Half of us have had to hear these ass hole Redskins fans talk poo about how awesome their QB is and how ours is immature, has no heart, puts a towel on his head, etc. sorry, I don't feel any sympathy for those guys.

Why not? The injury doesn't exist right after it happens?

You're right, it's incredibly classy to make jokes about a player suffering a serious injury when he was trying to gut it out and help his team win. What was I thinking for questioning it?!!

And we're extremely lucky that it wasn't a significant injury. My point is put yourself in a Skins fan shoe, how would you feel?

I would be more mad at Shannahan, becuz apparently he still let him play even tho he was hurt. Thats who they need to be mad at.

You aren't getting the point. Half of us have had to hear these ass hole Redskins fans talk poo about how awesome their QB is and how ours is immature, has no heart, puts a towel on his head, etc. sorry, I don't feel any sympathy for those guys.

How does that have anything to do with the person who got injured??

Making an image (or posting it) with a handicapped logo in place of the G in "RG3" is classless. I'm sorry if you disagree but it is. No problem pointing out the kid got injured and that you thought it was inevitable. Quite another to take it to that low of a level. Put it this way, how would you react if someone did that to Cam after a severe injury??

Cam gets bashed by the media on a daily basis. I am sure it would be a lot worse than a handicapped logo. You will have some idiot reporter saying that Cams Father got paid to allow the other team to severely injure his son. Same reporter will be mad that Cams injury delayed the team buses and his chance at an interview.

Suck it dude. I'm ecstatic that the Skins are out of the playoffs. I go to every Panther home game and I had to deal with those Redskin assholes in Charlotte last year in my stadium. NOTHING makes me happier than seeing those assholes absorb this loss. Fug RGInjury and Redskin nation.

Go eat an AIDS dick. RG3 =/= shitty DMV Redskins fans. He's a 22 year old kid who got drafted by a team; he didn't choose to be the face of that franchise. You are no better than SEC fans who hate Cam because he raped their schools at AU.

I would be more mad at Shannahan, becuz apparently he still let him play even tho he was hurt. Thats who they need to be mad at.

No argument there, Shannahan's decision to send RG3 back out there to start the second half was beyond moronic....

Archived