• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More News LOL. T.O & Jason Whitten Got Into It Friday

beastson

“It’s a dead issue,” receiver Patrick Crayton said.

It might be, but it didn’t come without a near altercation Friday between Owens and tight end Jason Witten in the Cowboys’ locker room. According to two sources, the two exchanged words before being separated. Both players acted as if everything was fine when the media was allowed in the locker room. But Owens was still clearly miffed.

http://www.scoresreport.com/2008/12/13/owens-witten-exchanged-words-had-to-be-separated-during-team-meeting/

wade phillips sure ain't helping anything.

Because Wade Phillips has no balls. In 06 you didn't hear any of this crap because Parcells was still there and you don't want to piss him off. But now that he is gone, there is no control over TO. He talks and talks and talks and he's not a team guy at all.

I love the basis of this rift: "Romo trusts Witten more than me and that really toast's my omelette" it makes him sound like a ***.

Because Wade Phillips has no balls. In 06 you didn't hear any of this crap because Parcells was still there and you don't want to piss him off. But now that he is gone, there is no control over TO. He talks and talks and talks and he's not a team guy at all.

I love the basis of this rift: "Romo trusts Witten more than me and that really toast's my omelette" it makes him sound like a ***.

The primary reason Wade is coach is because he is easy for the Cowboys owner to run over. Phillips calls the plays, Jones handles everything else.

Archived