• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Former Panther Chris Harris announces his retirement

Dpantherman

I don't understand all the hate for Chris Harris. All he did was play hard and get canned when he still had a good year left in him because Marty was a control freak.

he was slow. very slow. like a one legged dog on tranquilizers slow.

but he was still better than the guys that were left.

if he didn't have such a big mouth he probably wouldn't have gotten cut.

Chris Harris was one of my favorite players when he was on the Panthers. He was never afraid to speak his mind when the team consistently underperformed, and I appreciate that out of a player.

I follow him on twitter and have honestly never been bothered by anything he said. In fact, nothing has even stood out to me as being something I could be bothered by. I have no clue what the anger is about, unless he said some things I happened to miss.

hope he finds something he enjoys.

he unfriended me on fb when he made a comment about a pro player going broke and all i said was it's not how much you make, it's how much you keep.

didn't think that was all that profoundly stinging. but oh well. my life isn't wrapped up in what a pro or celeb thinks of me. lol

hope he finds something he enjoys.

he unfriended me on fb when he made a comment about a pro player going broke and all i said was it's not how much you make, it's how much you keep.

didn't think that was all that profoundly stinging. but oh well. my life isn't wrapped up in what a pro or celeb thinks of me. lol

What a hardass.

Archived