• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offical Grammy thread aka Katy Perrys big tatas

Dpantherman

The Grammy's are such a fuging joke that celebrate entertainers NOT musicians. Whenever they celebrates and reward real musicians I may watch. I couldn't care less about all the kidz bop lip-synching rainbow looking entertainers that get rewarded because they can dance and sing songs other people wrote for them. Such bullshit and a waste of time.

Okay I have forced myself to watch it for the Levon Helm tribute and I'm glad I have set through all the crap. Jack White is a fuging GOD first of all. Like O.M.G. But when they showed Andy Griffith and Doc Watson I cried. Then I cried some more during during the LEvon Helm tribute. Love seeing some of my heroes get the recognition they deserve.

The Grammy's are such a fuging joke that celebrate entertainers NOT musicians. Whenever they celebrates and reward real musicians I may watch. I couldn't care less about all the kidz bop lip-synching rainbow looking entertainers that get rewarded because they can dance and sing songs other people wrote for them. Such bullshit and a waste of time.

Pull you pants up higher old man...the Grammys are never about musicianship but a celebration of pop music: which I hate most of as well.

I always see some value in it as the Jack White performance..and I like the Black Keys and Lumineers.

I just accept it will have a ton of crap but if I accept it on the front end I can at least sit and tolerate a song about Forrest Gump...or can I?

Good show minus Frank Ocean and Taylor Swift. Don't get me wrong, Ocean is talented but that performance drained the energy from the show. "GuuuuUmp"

Happy to see Mumford, Jack White, Black Keys, & Alabama Shakes being recognized. One of the more rock heavy grammy's in a while (which is a gooood thing)

Jack White, the Levon tribute, and Sting-Bruno were definitely the best. Black Keys were rock solid as always. Overall, better than I expected. I thought that annoying indie band Fun. was gonna sweep haha

Archived