• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are there any bigger assholes on the planet...

Darth Biscuit

Ugh... Smokers...

Once, while on an FTX in the Army I got tired of cigarette butts everywhere. After they were all picked up, I told the smokers not to be caught throwing a butt on the ground.

The next day, someone did it again.

I had this guy dig a hole, 6 x 6 x 6 and bury his cigarette butt. After he had filled the hole back in, and made the ground look undisturbed, I came to my senses.

"you know, that's still littering if it's not in a trash can. Dig your cigarette back up and throw it away. Then fill the hole in and leave the ground looking undisturbed"

.... Solved that problem

Litterbugs in general are really just shitty people. Eating in your car... Ok, I get it, you're in a hurry. But take the trash with you once you get to your destination. Is it that hard? Damn it's not that inconvenient for me to keep a plastic grocery bag to keep water bottles / coffee cups until I fill up on gas and throw the bag away there at the pump.

Ugh... Smokers...

Once, while on an FTX in the Army I got tired of cigarette butts everywhere. After they were all picked up, I told the smokers not to be caught throwing a butt on the ground.

I had this guy dig a hole, 6 x 6 x 6 and bury his cigarette butt. After he had filled the hole back in, and made the ground look undisturbed, I came to my senses.

"you know, that's still littering if it's not in a trash can. Dig your cigarette back up and throw it away. Then fill the hole in and leave the ground looking undisturbed"

.... Solved that problem

Litterbugs in general are really just shitty people. Eating in your car... Ok, I get it, you're in a hurry. But take the trash with you once you get to your destination. Is it that hard? Damn it's not that inconvenient for me to keep a plastic grocery bag to keep water bottles / coffee cups until I fill up on gas and throw the bag away there at the pump.

Feet? How long did it take him?

Ugh... Smokers...

.... Solved that problem

Damn Mr Belding! That's awesome.

I'll bet it was that AC Slater dude that littered, he was always so "look at me im better than Zack!". Or was it Screetch?

I hate people who don't return the cart. It's one of my pet peeves. It always makes me think of this.

I with you brother!

I see people all the time that can't walk 10 feet to put their cart in one of the return areas!

I'm in a wheelchair and I ALWAYS return my cart!

Lazy @** people! No wonder we are over weight!

Archived