• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Bungie game: Destiny

Doc Holiday

You went PS to XB?

Good luck with that.

Yeah, believe me I feel it already. The Bungie servers are trash for Xbox. Getting booted constantly. Got kicked Tuesday in the Nightfall with my reticle on Taniks' head with a sliver of health. My controller came close to flying through the TV. All my friends went Xbox though, regardless of my lobbying, so...

Yeah, believe me I feel it already. The Bungie servers are trash for Xbox. Getting booted constantly. Got kicked Tuesday in the Nightfall with my reticle on Taniks' head with a sliver of health. My controller came close to flying through the TV. All my friends went Xbox though, regardless of my lobbying, so...

If all your friends screwed a retarded double amputee with aids would you?

• 2 weeks later...

so luke smith is a total dick bag and as of right now I won't be buying the Taken King

It's such a shame, I know this game gets a ton of hate for failing to live up to expectations and a lot of people don't like it, but I've loved it. I'm embarrassed at how much I have played this game, but it really has been so much fun.

To put it in perspective I have purchased: shadow of morder, halo anniversary, and the witcher 3 ......and have barely touched any of them. Destiny just keeps drawing me in.

Up until this interview I have been a staunch advocate and supporter of Bungie and Destiny, but I don't feel that way anymore. 

I won't kid myself I'm still going to be playing for awhile, but if I don't end up purchasing the Taken King: this is the beginning of the end for me. 

• 1 month later...

lol ^ that guy above me is a fuging idiot

just pre-ordered the taken king; someone hold me 

I got you buddy! 

Haters gonna hate. I love me some Destiny! Still love playing, love my Xbox One, and all is well! 

I thought about TTK for a bit, but I went ahead and preordered. I've had such a blast on it, and the rare times I am able to play with huddlers have been fun! I realized how much fun I've been having and I don't want to quit yet. 

The game informer TTK coverage has been quite exciting! I can't wait to dig into the taken war! 

If you need a hand, my gt is dionysusfiend

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone getting TTK expansion?

ME!  I'm a total fan, I love playing the game.  I agree with a lot of the complaints, but they don't out weigh the fun I have when I get online.  I like throwing myself into large groups of enemies, practicing my sniping, and working ever closer to my Moments of Triumph, still need Skolas and Aethon (just need to do it alas).  I just joined a fairly size-able, but not too big, clan (Safe Gamers).  Dads of Destiny was just too big, even in my clan (we joined a slack group with 7 other clans, DoD and Federation of Fathers) I ended up being part of a group of 800+ dads...tough to make connections.

The Streams have been so entertaining!  I'm going to hit it pretty hard and try to get up to 40 and my light up so I can participate in the raid and Court of Oryx.  I'm so stoked for new gear, over my beautiful gally, and can't wait to play some new missions...oh and do some mayhem clash next week!  Just insanity is cool with me!

So yeah, I'm stoked.  I'm on xbox one, dionysusfiend.  Though my play times are so strange!

ME!  I'm a total fan, I love playing the game.  I agree with a lot of the complaints, but they don't out weigh the fun I have when I get online.  I like throwing myself into large groups of enemies, practicing my sniping, and working ever closer to my Moments of Triumph, still need Skolas and Aethon (just need to do it alas).  I just joined a fairly size-able, but not too big, clan (Safe Gamers).  Dads of Destiny was just too big, even in my clan (we joined a slack group with 7 other clans, DoD and Federation of Fathers) I ended up being part of a group of 800+ dads...tough to make connections.

The Streams have been so entertaining!  I'm going to hit it pretty hard and try to get up to 40 and my light up so I can participate in the raid and Court of Oryx.  I'm so stoked for new gear, over my beautiful gally, and can't wait to play some new missions...oh and do some mayhem clash next week!  Just insanity is cool with me!

So yeah, I'm stoked.  I'm on xbox one, dionysusfiend.  Though my play times are so strange!

I'll add you when I get home if that's cool. 

Archived