• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Justin Hunter Generating First-Round Buzz

JawnyBlaze

hey kkl where do you get all this tape you watch

Same place you do. I just don't gloss over the negatives I see. Like body catching, not getting separation on his intermediate routes, only running a few routes and how the defense played against them (meaning did he go against the best CB on the other team, did they jam him and play tight from the line or did they back off, was he double teamed or not). These are the things I look for. Then I look at his production and the combine to see if everything matches up to what I saw on film.

I don't hate Patterson I just think he is a flawed prospect to be picked that high. Just because you don't slobber over prospect doesn't mean you're a hater.

NFL Game Rewind is where I watch tape of pro's, it's very useful and gives you much better angles.

me too, very helpful and insightful gives you endzone and side views to everyplay.down and distance too. this is the reason why i know WR is a need because on to many occasions when the QB had time there was no a single soul open.

Yeah that's why we are starting to see analysis say the same thing I said a month before the Combine. Bwood you're a hypocritical LA douchbag. Stay in your place clown.

So classic of you to resort to talking poo about me being from LA when I make you look dumb.

You're a clueless hater, and such an idiotic one that it has come to the point where its almost fun too watch you get mad and try to put together sentences.

You know just as much as these over paid draft fortune tellers on TV, and that is not a compliment whatsoever.

So classic of you to resort to talking poo about me being from LA when I make you look dumb.

You're a clueless hater, and such an idiotic one that it has come to the point where its almost fun too watch you get mad and try to put together sentences.

You know just as much as these over paid draft fortune tellers on TV, and that is not a compliment whatsoever.

Not my fault you're a LA douchbag. I blame the way you were rasied. Maybe you should look into that.

Just because I don't have Patterson's Cock in my mouth I'm a hater. Yeah that's sound logic you got there.

Guess what you call them "Over Paid" fortune tellers. I call them paid to do something you wish you could get paid for instead of being a LA douchbag. Which I guess isn't paying as well as you hoped.

We are calling Walterfootball poo "expert" now.....Also this just says Hunter has crept his way into round 1, not above Patterson or Allen.

As more articles come out will we be doing the same screw this expert and that expert routine?

Here goes one from ESPN

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/blog/_/name/nfl_draft/id/9015664/2013-nfl-draft-tennessee-wr-justin-hunter-backed-game-tape-combine

Walking the walk

Tennessee WR Justin Hunter: I got four live looks at Hunter in 2012, and watched plenty of tape in addition. He has a long (6-foot-4, 196 pounds), flexible frame, and a loose gait when he opens up and runs. Hunter is also a savvy route-runner who knows how to avoid contact, set up defensive backs and separate from zone coverage, and he consistently shows the ability to go up and play the ball downfield.

All of that showed up in Indianapolis, where Hunter posted a 39.5-inch vertical jump, an 11-foot, 4-inch broad jump and a 4.44-second 40-yard dash. His film matches up, showing his ability to eat up a defender's cushion with his long strides, then use his long arms (32¾ inches) and that explosive leaping ability to make plays when working outside the hashes against defensive backs.

There are some concerns about Hunter's focus in traffic when going over the middle, and he had more than his share of drops this past fall, but his overall skill means he probably has a higher ceiling than speedy-but-raw teammate Cordarrelle Patterson. In the end, Hunter's stellar workout backed up what I saw on his tape and helped solidify his place in the first-round mix.

Archived