• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Omiyale visiting Panthers

Gabeking

I'd love to know where this idea of cutting Gross is coming from... Sure he wasn't great last year but he was also dealing with a rookie guard who is one of the most incompetent players on the team (though Amini does have a lot of talent). If Gross gets cut, be prepared to go through a season with Clausen as the quarterback because the time we get through week 10, both Cam and DA will have suffered injuries due to protection problems.

I'd love to know where this idea of cutting Gross is coming from... Sure he wasn't great last year but he was also dealing with a rookie guard who is one of the most incompetent players on the team (though Amini does have a lot of talent). If Gross gets cut, be prepared to go through a season with Clausen as the quarterback because the time we get through week 10, both Cam and DA will have suffered injuries due to protection problems.

His contract doesn't match his play. Restructure or cut. Simple as that.

he's a better tackle than.bell, he's a better guard than bell. Plus he's more experienced.

Where are you getting that from??

Because frank played well for us a few years ago he's better than Bell RIGHT now?

Ya he may have experience but that means he's old, not young with potential like bell.

Where are you getting that from??

Because frank played well for us a few years ago he's better than Bell RIGHT now?

Ya he may have experience but that means he's old, not young with potential like bell.

are you a fuging idiot?

Who would.think a player is.better simply.because.he's a former panther?

I don't.. But obviously.you do.

Archived