• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Riddick

twylyght

I really did like this series. Interested to see how they will pull of the next one. In PB, Riddick was more of a selfish dark character (you can say he changed towards the end). Chronicles, he had too much of a heart to me but maybe that came a long with the change from the first installment. I will definitely check it out either way.

I won't lie I don't know all too much about the story outside of the movies, however at the end of Chronicles he was supposed to be the next leader of the Necromongers (sp?) .....is that still going to hold true or is this kinda like a reboot type deal

I loved PB. The Riddick in that movie was all bad-ass sociopath and not some fine young maley alien race with a soft spot for some chick he rescued out of convenience bullshit. The whole Furion angle was only slightly less facepalm than the fact that the Highlander (and all of the other immortals) were aliens according to Highlander II.

Not holding out much hope for Riddick.

Archived